Here follows a list of usefull subjects and practical tips. If you have any comments, please let me know.
Practical information: (still in Dutch)
Films about general bicycle technique
A first series of bicycle technique and maintenance films. Made by me in cooperation with the Royal Dutch Cycling Association. Dutch spoken with English subtitles.
- Change a spoke
- Adjust a derailler
- Fix a Puncture
- Change a chain
- Replace a cable with V-Brakes
- Replace brake pads with V-Brakes
- Adjust a thread fork head set
- Adjust an A-head head set
- Take off cassette with a NBTII (comming soon)
Magura hydraulic rim brakes
We have made instruction movies for the HS11 and HS33 hydraulic rim brakes in association with Magura.
But to be honest, these movies are superfluous, because Magura brakes don’t break down.
Don’t forget to bring a service kit, if you take an airplane
- In the first movie I explane how to adjust the levers and change the brake pads.
- In the second movie I show how to replace a line (although this is hardly ever neccessary)
- In the third movie I show how to add oil.
Good luck! (if the movies don’t show, press here)
1. Adjust the levers and change the brake pads:
2. Replace an oil line:
3. Add oil:
More practical tips
We also made Rohloff films. Why? Because we are the biggest Rohloff dealer in the Netherlands and I believe cyclists should be able to fix their own bike. Or at least try to.